Pengaruh Green Productivity Sebagai Mediasi Pada Lingkungan Kerja, Keselamatan Dan Kesehatan Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Karyawan Bagian Produksi PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur TBK Cabang Palembang
This study aims to determine the effect of Green Productivity as a mediation on the work environment and
work safety on the performance of employees of the Production Department of PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur
TBK Palembang Branch. The population in this study were employees of the production section of PT Indofood CBP
Sukses Makmur TBK Palembang Branch. The population is 73 people. The data analysis used is the Structural
Equation Model (SEM) analysis method which is operated through the Partial Least Square (PLS) program. The
results of this study indicate that there is an effect of Green Productivity on. Work Environment and Employee Safety.
The R2 value for the Green Productivity latent variable as a mediating variable is 0.930, which means that this
value identifies that variations in Employee Green Productivity can be explained by exogenous latent variables
(Work Environment and Work Safety) of 93% while the remaining 7% is explained by other variables and the value
of R2 for the performance latent variable of 0.965, which means that this value identifies that variations in performance
can be explained by exogenous variables of 96.5% while the remaining 3.5% is explained by variables not
present in the study.