| ..:: MENU UTAMA ::..
|Hak Cipta dan Lisensi|
|Pernyataan Akses Terbuka|
| ..:: INFORMASI ::..
| ..:: ALAT BANTU ::..
| ..:: TERINDEKS ::..
- All articles will be critically read by at least two reviewers without revealing the author's identity and the reviewer's identity to each other following the double-blind peer review process.
- The reviewers are selected for their competences in the subject area of the article.
- Acceptance of the article will depend upon its scientific merit and suitability for Jurnal Algoritme.
- An article may be accepted in its original form, subject to revision, or rejection. The reviewers' (and editor's) suggestions will be conveyed to the author, who will then have an opportunity to revise the article.
- A manuscript returned to an author for revision can be held for a maximum of eight weeks.
- The cost of language editing service is currently free.
- All submitted articles will be checked for their originality by means of Plagiarism Turnitin.com.